- Meisinger USA | Precision Dental Burs & Rotary Instruments |>
- Assortments / Kits>
- BSKSL Surgical Kit 1, Lateral Approach for External Sinus Elevation
Press and move to zoom.
Mouse over image to zoom.
BSKSL Surgical Kit 1, Lateral Approach for External Sinus Elevation
Product Code: BSKSL
USD $238.70 /1EA
The Surgical Kit 1 contains instruments with handpiece shank for the lateral approach in an external sinus lift. Carbide cutters in three diameters and diamond instruments in three grits allow for the gradual thinning of the facial bone wall of the maxillary sinus down to the Schneiderian membrane. The large diameter of the instruments protects the membrane from unintentional perforation.
- Compilation of handpiece instruments for the lateral approach during the external sinus lift
- Round instruments protect the Schneiderian membrane from unintentional perforation
- Ideal for gradual, safe thinning of the fascial wall of the maxillary sinus
- Round diamonds and carbide burs in three different diameters
Made in Germany
|• HM141F-018-HP||Red, Round, Fine, Ext. Ø = 1.8mm, HP|
|• HM141F-031-HP||Red, Round, Fine, Ext. Ø = 3.1mm, HP|
|• HM141F-050-HP||Red, Round, Fine, Ext. Ø = 5.0mm, HP|
|• HM161RX-018-HP||Length = 10.5mm, Tapered Point, Ext. Ø = 1.8mm, HP|
|• 801-050-HP||Blue, Round, Medium, Ext. Ø = 5.0mm, HP|
|• 801G-050-HP||Green, Round, Coarse, Ext. Ø = 5.0mm, HP|
|• 801H-050-HP||Black, Round, Super Coarse, Ext. Ø = 5.0mm, HP|