- Meisinger USA | Precision Dental Burs & Rotary Instruments |>
- Z818G-060-FG Zirconia Diamond Wheel, 6.0mm Coarse FG
Double-tap and hold to zoom.
Mouse over the image to zoom.
Z818G-060-FG Zirconia Diamond Wheel, 6.0mm Coarse FG
Product Code: Z818G-060-FG
USD $42.00 /2PK
- Shape : Wheel/Donut
- Depth Cut (mm) : 2.2
- Head Size (mm) : 6
- Working Length (mm) : 0.7
- Grit & Color : Coarse (Green)
- Shank Type : FG - Friction Grip
- Diamond Type : Multi-Use
- Quantity : 2 Pack
Zircon Cut - Zirconium Crown Separator
Recommended for the following materials: zirconium crowns and ceramic restorationsThe new high-performance diamond discs from MEISINGER are especially suitable for cutting zirconium crowns and ceramic restorations. Depending on the indication, both a medium grain size and a coarse grain size are available. Due to the different sizes, the depth of the cut can be determined in advance and enables controlled work.
- Recommended speed: 80,000 min-1
- Maximum speed: 150,000 rpm-1
When using the instrument, make sure that there is sufficient water cooling and work with low contact pressure.