The Master-Core Basic is used for the simple and safe extraction of bone cylinders in the context of bone augmentation. For this purpose, the system contains trephines with different lengths and diameters. Due to the different lengths, the trephines have an automatic depth stop, which ensures the protection of anatomical structures and thus allows for a particularly safe and controlled bone extraction. In addition, depth markings on the trephines‘ working parts enable additional depth control during the extraction. The black coating of the trephines allows for glare-free work and the optimal visibility of the depth markings.
• Simple and safe extraction of bone cylinders
• Optimal protection of anatomical structures thanks to depth-limited trephines
• Depth markings on the trephines for additional depth control
• Extraction of bone cylinders of different diameters and lengths
• Black coating on the trephines for glare-free work