- Meisinger USA | Precision Dental Burs & Rotary Instruments |>
- Lab Carbide Burs>
- All Laboratory Carbide Instruments>
- HM251FF-060-HP Laboratory Carbide Bur, Fine, Round End Taper, 6mm Ø, HP
Press and move to zoom.
Mouse over image to zoom.
HM251FF-060-HP Laboratory Carbide Bur, Fine, Round End Taper, 6mm Ø, HP
Product Code: HM251FF-060-HP
USD $31.90 /1EA
- Carbide Type : Non-Sterile Packaged
- Size (mm) : 6
- Shank Type : HP - Handpiece
- Shape : Tapered, Round End
- Quantity : 1 Each
- Working Length (mm) : 11.4
Faceted toothing with cross-cut, fine, orange/blue rings, for fine work on acrylics, permanent soft acrylics, and hard plaster.
- Superior durability and sharpness ensures effortless and exceptional cutting
- Defined blade geometry allows for consistent, precise material reduction
- Extensive variety of shapes, sizes, and cuts available
Made in Germany