- Meisinger USA | Precision Dental Burs & Rotary Instruments |>
- Lab Carbide Burs>
- All Laboratory Carbide Instruments>
- HM30MF-014-HP Laboratory Carbide Bur, Fine, Inverted Cone, 1.4mm Ø, HP
Double-tap and hold to zoom.
Mouse over the image to zoom.
HM30MF-014-HP Laboratory Carbide Bur, Fine, Inverted Cone, 1.4mm Ø, HP
Product Code: HM30MF-014-HP
USD $28.45 /1EA
- Carbide Type : Non-Sterile Packaged
- Head Size (mm) : 1.4
- Shank Type : HP - Handpiece
- Shape : Inverted Cone
- Quantity : 1 Each
- Working Length (mm) : 4.8
"MINIS" like FX, cross-cut, fine, red ring, for fine and accurate trimming of hard alloys and acrylics.
- Superior durability and sharpness ensures effortless and exceptional cutting
- Defined blade geometry allows for consistent, precise material reduction
- Extensive variety of shapes, sizes, and cuts available
- Precious Alloy
- Non-Precious Alloy
- Model Casting Alloys
Made in Germany