- Meisinger USA | Precision Dental Burs & Rotary Instruments |>
- Diamond Burs>
- All Multi-use Diamond Burs>
- 828TG-017-FG Occlusal Reduction Diamond Bur. 1.5mm depth, Medium FG
Press and move to zoom.
Mouse over image to zoom.
828TG-017-FG Occlusal Reduction Diamond Bur. 1.5mm depth, Medium FG
Product Code: 828TG-017-FG
Meisinger's Occlusal Reduction burs allow precise reductions to be carried out. Thanks to the unique, angled depth stops, a precisely defined removal is made possible. Thereby, the Occlusal Reduction Bur is especially good for the preparation of ceramic crowns. The vertical orientation provides for good access to fissures and fine pits. In addition, thanks to the depth variations of the working parts, it is possible to make adjustments for various restoration materials. On the Tapered Occlusal Reduction burs the 8 degree taper allows these diamonds to be serve 3 functions within 1 diamond! They are perfect for precise occlusal reductions, inlays and onlays.
- Shape : Depth Cutter/ORB
- Size (mm) : 1.7
- Shank Type : FG - Friction Grip
- Working Length (mm) : 1.5
- Quantity : 5 Pack
- Diamond Type : Multi-use Diamonds