- Meisinger USA | Precision Dental Burs & Rotary Instruments |>
- Lab Carbide Burs>
- All Laboratory Carbide Instruments>
- HM138FQ-023-HP Laboratory Carbide Bur, Cross Cut, Round End Taper, 2.3mm Ø, Fine, HP
Double-tap and hold to zoom.
Mouse over the image to zoom.
HM138FQ-023-HP Laboratory Carbide Bur, Cross Cut, Round End Taper, 2.3mm Ø, Fine, HP
Product Code: HM138FQ-023-HP
USD $31.90 /1EA
- Carbide Type : Non-Sterile Packaged
- Head Size (mm) : 2.3
- Shank Type : HP - Handpiece
- Shape : Tapered, Round End
- Quantity : 1 Each
- Working Length (mm) : 8
Cross-cut, fine, red ring, for fine trimming on all alloys and hard acrylics.
- Superior durability and sharpness ensures effortless and exceptional cutting
- Defined blade geometry allows for consistent, precise material reduction
- Extensive variety of shapes, sizes, and cuts available
- Precious Alloy
- Non-Precious Alloy
- Model Casting Alloys
Made in Germany